Generally, the query concerning changing flight tickets is permitted to the passengers who often wish to change to make their travel experience more relaxing and smoother. However, passengers should consider one important point while changing a trip as per the change flight policy; every time an Avianca flight change, you will have to pay a fare difference if the flight you are changing costs more than your previous itinerary.
The process to change Avianca Airlines flight ticket:
- Go to the official website of Avianca Airlines.
- Ahead, you have to select the login tab and enter the necessary login details.
- Select the manage booking section and retrieve the booking with the booking reference code and last name.
- After retrieving your booking, tap the edit button, and then you have to choose some necessary change flight fields.
- You can change the date, time, and class; in case of more changes, like a destination, you can contact a customer service agent for guidance.
- Once you make the change, you must pay the fare difference, if any.
- At last, you receive a confirmation email from Avianca Airlines to your registered id.
However, you still require help with changing flights or Avianca cancellation policy in such situations. In that case, the best way to retrieve resources is when you go through contact options available in the contact us section of Avianca Airlines because from here, you will get the different contact mediums to reach an agent for guidance quickly.